Creative Co-Buying - Artists Talk Housing (with DJ Beat Sampras)
June 12, 2018
Are you an artist looking to purchase a property in the downtown Toronto area? Wondering if there's a way to do it despite skyrocketing housing prices? Think Creatively! Co-buy with friends or other artists.
These questions and more will be answered at our panel discussion and round table with experts in the real estate industry specializing in the legal, financial and agency aspects of co-ownership. This event is also an opportunity to meet other artists and develop your network.
Panel discussants include GoCo's Lesli Gaynor and:
- Lesley Tenaglia is an experienced mortgage broker specializing in financing the purchase of property structured as a co-ownership.
- Andreas Kalogiannides is an entertainment lawyer specializing in drafting and negotiating contracts for artists.
- Ryan Martin is an real estate lawyer with specialized knowledge in residential zoning and purchase and sale agreements.
Date: Tuesday, June 12th 2018
Time: 6:30-10pm, panel discussion starts at 7.30pm
Location: 389 Young Street, Toronto
Co-ownership MixerFeb. 22nd, 2018
Some topics we will discuss include:
- Legalities of co-ownership
- Risk mitigation
- Moving towards and on from co-ownership
Join us for an evening of co-ownership knowledge, mixing, mingling and even speed dating for co-ownership. You will hear from experts who currently support co-ownership as well meet others interested in co-owning.
Connect with real Canadians who are interested in co-ownership
Understand how and why everyday Canadians are entering the world of co-ownership.